Benefits of Being a Member
Being a member of Alpha Sigma Pi will give you a multitude of benefits, including:
- The chance to meet professionals that represent both local and international firms. Every semester we have multiple events where recruiters and employees from companies come out to meet us.
- Gain confidence in networking through numerous social and professional events.
- There are scholarships available through Coggin that require membership in ASP to receive, and membership is verified before the scholarship is awarded.
- You will meet a network of other students both within the accounting program and the business college at large. This network will become your friends, your study-buddies, and your future coworkers!
- Free tutoring! ASP holds formal tutoring sessions. For more info, go to ASP Tutoring.
- There are plenty of ways to get involved with our many board member positions - go to Executive Board for more info.
How to Become a Member
It's simple! All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Click the "Membership Application" button below to fill out the application.
- Choose payment method - you can pay by check, cash, or pay online. Online payment method is linked in the application and will take you to our secure Square account.
- Collect your Alpha Sigma Pi t-shirt at your next Alpha Sigma Pi event! Alternatively, you can coordinate pickup with our Membership Director, whom you can reach at AlphaSigmaPiMD@gmail.com.
- Enjoy all the benefits of being a member! See you soon.
Please note that the membership fee for the 2017-2018 school year is $30.00 and should be paid upon application submission. This fee will be used to provide the following and more to members: t-shirts, name badges, events, socials, banquets, and food expenses for activities throughout the year.